Why join a league? Because it's fun and it's one of the best ways to improve your firearms skills.
This is an "in front of the bench" league. COFs (course of fires) are based upon skills you may use in a defensive pistol encounter. You will be drawing from the holster, moving laterally, forward and in reverse. You will shoot with a two handed grip and one handed grips both dominant and non-dominant, and engage targets from behind barriers and around barriers. There will be decision based encounters as well. You will practice managing failures and multiple magazine changes.
Each time we meet there is a different COF. Each participant shoots, rotating thru the shooters that are assigned to that night. Scoring is based upon time and faults (there is a 5 second addition for each miss). The objective is to practice and hone your skills while achieving the lowest score. Scores will be posted after all the groups complete the designated event.
Here are the League particulars:
- $300 each - $175 to CMI Directly - $125 to the league coordinator (Cash or Check)
- Payment on the first night - CMI will only accept payment after receiving confirmation that you are on the League roster.
- There are no refunds.
- Sessions Start at 6:15 - Ends at 7:45 - 1 1/2 Hour sessions. Must be prompt.
- 8 people max per group unless all in the group agree to deviate.
- No Optics, center fire only, at least two mags, eye and ear protection, holster.
- You must also have and utilize a cover garment this year.
Group 1 - Sept 23, Oct 21, Nov 18, Dec 9, Jan 12, Jan 27, Feb 10, Feb 24, Mar 9, Mar 23.
Group 2 - Sept 30, Oct 28, Nov 25, Dec 16, Jan 20, Feb 3, Feb 17, Mar 2, Mar 16, Mar 30.
Group 3 - Sept 25, Oct 23, Nov 20, Dec 11, Jan 15, Jan 29, Feb 12, Feb 26, Mar 11, Mar 25.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or if you are interested in joining.
Space is limited so get signed up ASAP to ensure you get a slot!!!
Let's stay safe, learn, practice and have fun!