Do you have a busy schedule and just can't find the time to train with your handgun as much as you would like? Your not alone and we know it! Come join us at 6:00am for our Breakfast Club training hour. Its fun and your sure to make new friends.
This shooting skills development series hits on all the major training components that most CPL carrying citizens wish they had more time to practice.
Professional instruction for shooters of all ability levels.
WHO: All ability levels are welcome. You will work at your own pace on the courses of fire for that day. You will have fun and you will improve, we promise!!!
- RESTRICTIONS: You must possess a valid CPL.
WHAT: Instruction on shooting skills to improve control, quickness and accuracy.
- Drills include pure marksmanship, speed & accuracy, mastering the double tap, multiple target engagements, movement and weapon manipulation.
- Stress inoculation: We will use scoring rings, time and mild physical exertion to induce stress while you shoot (physical exertion is optional – generally jumping jacks).
WHEN: Tuesday mornings from 6:00am to 7:00am
- Doors open at 5:45am and close / lock at 6:00am, so don’t be late.
- DURATION: 6-weeks straight (adjusted for any holidays).
WHERE: CMI, 33825 Plymouth Rd., Livonia MI 48150
PRICE: $225.00 (includes instructor fees, range fee, targets, eyes & ears).
- You provide your own handgun & ammo.
- You need at least 100 rounds each session.
- TO REGISTER go the training schedule. Ten (10) slots available (first registered, first served).